URGENT CARE CLINIC SERVING CLIENTS ACROSS DICKINSON & JERSEY VILLAGE, TX
Injuries and illnesses seldom come at a convenient time. If you or a loved one needs medical care but can’t get to your primary care physician, urgent care is often the best choice. With a knowledgeable staff on duty, we can help with a number of issues and conditions. Whether your son or daughter was injured at basketball practice or if you think you may have a sinus infection, we can help. A list of symptoms we can help with include:
- Minor burns or injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Pediatric Care (2 years & older)
- Coughs, colds, and sore throats
- Ear infections
- Allergic reactions (non-life-threatening)
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Rash or other skin irritations
- Mild asthma
- Animal bites
- Broken bones
- Acute care of childhood and adult illnesses and injuries
- School/sport/camp physicals
- Ear, nose, and throat disorders
Benefits of Our Urgent Care Clinic
Our urgent care clinic offers a variety of benefits to patients in the Dickinson and Jersey Village, TX areas including:
- Hours- We have convenient hours allowing you to get the medical assistance you need when you need it. Getting sick doesn’t always happen during your regular doctor’s office hours. With our clinic, you can be seen at a convenient time rather than waiting for the next day or having to wait a couple of days for an opening at your doctor’s office.
- Money- Our urgent care clinic is cheaper than going to an emergency room.
- Quick Service- When you go to an ER, it will probably take a couple of hours for you to be seen. Our wait times are much lower, allowing you to be seen quicker.
- No Appointment- Our urgent care clinic offers walk-in appointments when you need medical care.
- Treatment- As mentioned above, we offer a list of symptoms with which we can assist you with.
Urgent care clinics are becoming more and more popular. If you are in need of medical services and can’t wait until your doctor has an appointment available and do not want to go to an ER, visit us.
Call Our Office to Set Up an Urgent Care Telemedicine Visit
During this challenging time St. Elizabeth Urgent Care is proud to offer urgent care telemedicine visits for patients throughout Houston, Dickinson, Jersey Village, TX, and the surrounding areas. We are providing virtual urgent care to evaluate health concerns remotely. This will reduce exposure to unwanted viruses or illnesses. Please call our family practice today to set up a telemedicine visit for your family or pediatric urgent care needs.
We are also offering on-site COVID-19 testing, including the COVID antibody test, and the COVID nasal swab test. For more information or to schedule your COVID-19 rapid results test, please contact our clinics today.