Skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from acute and chronic diseases such as asthma, hypertension, diabetes, strokes and COPD. Areas of interest include urgent care, occupational health and primary care settings.
Special Interests & Skills
- Dedicated to integrity
- Culturally sensitive
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Compassionate Professional
- Humane and respectful
- Good clinical judgment
- Open-minded communicative Professional
- 08/2013 – General Physician license from the state of Texas and DEA Reference number issued
- 06/2010 – Certification of completion from LSUHSC School of Medicine in New Orleans for Internship at University Medical Center Internal Medicine Residency Program in Lafayette, Louisiana.
- 2008 – Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). Certification of completion of the United States standard requirements for the practice of Medicine under supervision.