YOUR LOCAL PEDIATRIC URGENT CARE CLINIC
SERVING DICKINSON & JERSEY VILLAGE, TX
Our pediatric urgent care at St. Elizabeth Urgent Care in Dickinson & Jersey Village, TX starts with children ages 2 and up, and adolescents that require minor urgent services in the afterhours and on weekends. If your child requires immediate care, a sports physical, or a vaccination, we welcome you to give us a call or visit our walk-in clinic for all your family’s urgent care needs.
When to Bring Your Child to a Pediatric Urgent Care Center
When anything is abnormal about your child’s behavior or condition, your first instinct is to bring them to a specialist. We understand that feels like the best option no matter the situation, but there are specific conditions, behavior, and illnesses that warrant a visit to the pediatric urgent care center. Read below to discover the top conditions and behaviors of your child that warrant emergency childcare:
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe allergic reaction
- High fever with headache
- Sudden loss of sight, speech, or movement
- Broken bone
- Body part near an injured bone that is numb, tingling, weak, cold or pale
- Heavy bleeding that will not stop after 5 minutes of pressure on it
- Fast heartbeat that will not slow down
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea or all the above
- Upset stomach
- Sprains and strains
- Vomiting followed by dry mouth, not crying tears, no urination in more than eight hours or acting very sleepy or out of it
If your child is exhibiting any of the behaviors above, don’t hesitate to bring them to our pediatric urgent care in Dickinson & Jersey Village, TX.
Pediatric Services Offered at St. Elizabeth Urgent Care:
- We provide care for any acute childhood or adolescent illness or injury
- Prolonged fevers, ear, nose, and throat infections
- Vomiting & diarrhea
- Children with asthma and respiratory illnesses
- Minor broken bones, lacerations, and sprains
- Providers who are accustomed to care for Pediatric patients
- Open after-hours and on weekends 8 AM – 7 PM M-F, 9am-2pm Saturday
- On-site radiology to rule out pneumonias and fractures
- On-site laboratory services including blood & urine tests
- No appointment necessary, just walk in!
- Private, clean and comfortable environment
- Satisfaction guaranteed!