YOUR LOCAL PEDIATRIC URGENT CARE CLINIC
SERVING DICKINSON & JERSEY VILLAGE, TX
Our pediatric urgent care at St. Elizabeth Urgent Care in Dickinson & Jersey Village, TX starts with children ages 2 and up, and adolescents that require minor urgent services in the afterhours and on weekends. If your child requires immediate care, we welcome you to give us a call or visit our walk-in clinic for all your family’s urgent care needs.
Pediatric Services Offered at St. Elizabeth Urgent Care:
- We provide care for any acute childhood or adolescent illness or injury
- Prolonged fevers, ear, nose, and throat infections
- Vomiting & diarrhea
- Children with asthma and respiratory illnesses
- Minor broken bones, lacerations, and sprains
- Providers who are accustomed to care for Pediatric patients
- Open after-hours and on weekends 8 AM – 7 PM M-F, 9am-2pm Saturday
- On-site radiology to rule out pneumonias and fractures
- On-site laboratory services including blood & urine tests
- No appointment necessary, just walk in!
- Private, clean and comfortable environment
- Satisfaction guaranteed!